Buy Back Center in Central Florida
We strive to continuously build and maintain long-term relationships with our supplier partners and have the resources to meet all of your metals recycling needs. With the difficult economy, more and more hard-working people have found that scrapping metal is a rewarding way to make some extra money. When it comes to metal, it’s worth money as long as long as it doesn’t stick to a magnet. Our long standing commitment to competitive pricing, accurate scale weights, efficient receiving practices and timely payments make GEL Recycling the recycling partner of choice. We also have a new location in Garden City, GA that is accepting newspaper and cardboard only.
Garden City, GA
CLOSED on Weekends
Orange City, FL
Saturday 8:00am- 1:30pm
Daytona Beach, FL
- ALUMINUM CANS
- ALUMINUM SHEET
- ALUMINUM EXTRUSION
- ALUMINUM WHEELS
- INSULATED WIRE
- ALUMINUM & COPPER RADIATORS
- COPPER #1 & #2
- YELLOW & RED BRASS
- OFFICE PAPER
NOTE: This is not an offer to purchase. GEL Recycling reserves the right to refuse to purchase any material that poses a safety or environmental hazard. GEL Recycling WILL NOT buy stolen material under any circumstances. Please also read about the new Florida scrap metal law that requires proof of ownership to be shown for certain types of metal before we will purchase them.
Effective July 1, 2012 A new Florida State Law has been passed that requires scrap metal recycling facilities to obtain proof of ownership (for example, receipt or bill of sale) when recycling the following items:
- Manhole cover
- An electric light pole or other utility structure and its fixtures, wires, and hardware that are readily identifiable as connected to the utility structure
- A guard rail
- A street sign, traffic sign, or traffic signal and its fixtures and hardware.
- Communication, transmission, distribution, and service wire from a utility, including copper or aluminum bus bars, connectors, grounding plates, or grounding wire
- A funeral marker or funeral vase
- A historical marker
- Railroad equipment, including, but not limited to, a tie plate, signal house, control box, switch plate, E clip, or rail tie junction
- Any metal item that is observably marked upon reasonable inspection with any form of the name, initials, or logo of a governmental entity, utility company, cemetery, or railroad
- A copper, aluminum, or aluminum-copper condensing or evaporator coil, including its tubing or rods, from an air- conditioning or heating unit, excluding coils from window air-conditioning or heating units and motor vehicle air- conditioning or heating units.
- An aluminum or stainless steel container or bottle designed to hold propane for fueling forklifts
- A stainless steel beer keg •A catalytic converter or any nonferrous part of a catalytic converter unless purchased as part of a motor vehicle
- Metallic wire that has been burned in whole or in part to remove insulation
- A brass or bronze commercial valve or fitting, referred to as a “fire department connection and control valve or an “FDC valve,” that is commonly used on structures for access to water for the purpose of extinguishing fires
- A brass or bronze commercial potable water backflow preventer valve that is commonly used to prevent backflow of potable water from commercial structures into municipal domestic water service systems
- A shopping cart
- A brass water meter
- A storm grate
- A brass sprinkler head used in commercial agriculture
In the event that proof of ownership is not available, we will respectfully refuse to purchase these items.
Payment for restricted regulated items may be made by check only and mailed to the address on file.